Sunday, September 6, 2026

Freshly Made Sketches #752 and NBUS #90

The sketch at Freshly Made Sketches gave me a reason to get out my newly acquired Magical Fuchsia set from Alex Syberia.  


The set includes a press plate and stencil that I used with Altenew inks.  After cutting with the die, I placed it on a panel embossed with SSS Woven Rings folder and added a BetterPress sentiment.  I'm not entirely happy with how this turned out.  I have some ideas to make it better next time.  

Everything but the sentiment is new so the card will go to Darnell's NBUS.

Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

5 comments:

TK said...

Fuschias are always beautiful, and yours do not disappoint.! Beautiful, Bobby, and your embossed background accents the flower beautifully

I Card Everyone said...

I can't imagine why you're not happy, Bobby! It looks beautiful to me!
Thanks for taking your new goodies for a spin with our FMS sketch!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Don't be so hard on yourself, this is just lovely!

Bonnie said...

I think this is very pretty and a great take on the sketch, Bobby!

Loll said...

Beautiful flowers that look wonderful against the pretty embossed background, Bobby. Your card is lovely. xx