Inkspirational has a fun visual prompt for their challenge this time. Scrabble tiles. And you can use whatever inspires you from that image. Here's what I did.
I thought the banners in Simon Hurley's Mantle Decorations would look like Scrabble tiles if I did them in black and kraft. Using his Mantle Village, I added the houses also in kraft and black with red doors. What's a Christmas mantle without some greens and then I added the heart from the visual. The background is Crackle Paint embossing folder from SB.
Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form.

4 comments:
Your idea works a charm, Bobby! SO cute!
=]
LOVE this! Super cute card!!!!
I love it. Great card from the inspiration prompt.
Another pretty mantel arrangement, Bobby! It makes a lovely Christmas card! Love the colors you used!
Post a Comment