Time is running out on the Krafty Chicks challenge and because my card for their last challenge received a shout out I feel compelled to enter this week's CAS challenge. I was making a card yesterday for fun and think it works.
There are varying opinions on what makes a CAS card so I hope my
Burlap embossed background from Honey Bee is okay with the Chicks. The little trees are from SSS, cut from a paper pack from Craft Consortium. The mantel is from Simon Hurley's
Mantle Decorations and the white heat embossed sentiment is Hero Arts.
Thank you for spending a bit of your day with me again. I appreciate it.
If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.
You may also unsubscribe using the same form.
1 comment:
Love this on the embossed gray background, Bobby and those little trees are the sweetest!
Post a Comment