Monday, September 28, 2026

Krafty Chicks #839

It's a masculine challenge at Krafty Chicks and I finally made a card I've been wanting to do for a while.


I picked a light teal color and cut six of MFT's Hooray die from it, then stacked them with another cut, before arranging them on the same color card front.  The sentiment from Altenew was stamped in black, trimmed and stacked.  

Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

It's such a fun design idea and your tone-on-tone green and is fantastic, Bobby! It gets better because the word hooray is SO fun!
=]

JoAnn said...

Nice masculine card Bobby. I agree with Michele, the hooray die made a fun background.

Bonnie said...

What a great card for a guy, Bobby! I may need to CASE this!