Wednesday, September 30, 2026

The Paper Players #805

Jaydee's sketch at The Paper Players gives you a chance to break out some of those patterned papers you've been hoarding.  

Actually mine are new since I took advantage of a sale on Honey Bee paper packs.  I was looking for a specific one but couldn't resist a few others.  Like I need more paper.  LOL   This pack is called Spooktacular and I used three pieces from it to show off my little bird ghost from Unity Stamps. The sentiment is from the same set.  

Thanks for dropping by and spending a bit of your day with me.





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Great combo of pattern papers and a great take on the sketch.

TK said...

Awesome use of that paper, it makes a really cute card with your ghost! Well done on the sketch too!

Marcia Hill said...

This is just too CUTE Bobby! That little ghost is a hoot and I love how just the black & white stands out against those fa-boo-lous papers you used! Awesome card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, no! A bird ghost makes me wonder about that little white bluebird we rescued, Bobby! But that's not to say I don't get a hoot out yours - those legs!
Fun papers - one can always use more... the key word there is 'use!' lol
=]

LeAnne said...

I love HoneyBee papers and this is no exception! That little ghost is the cutest thing ever!! So simple and so fun! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!