Monday, June 27, 2011

High Five

I was at the lake on Saturday, opening up and cleaning my parents cottage so I didn't get any crafting done that day.  Sunday I got the urge to do some actual scrapbooking and have been working on that for the last two days.  I decided I'd better not neglect my blog so I came on to post an older (by that I mean a couple of months) card.  For some reason the one I wanted to post would not come up right and I couldn't find a way to turn the picture in the right direction.  It was oriented the way I wanted it in my picture file but came out sideways on the blog post.  So on to choice number two.
This card could be used for graduation, new job, any accomplishment really.  The card is just white cardstock from WalMart cut 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4.  The first layer is cut 5 1/4 by 4 in red.  The "quote" paper is cut 5 by 3 3/4.  The "High Five" is cut from Lyrical Letters and the hand from A Child's Year (page 37).

No comments: