Thursday, October 27, 2011

Easy Challenge

I think this has been one of the easiest sketch challenges that I have done.

I could think of lots of ways to go with this but decided to let some new paper lead the way, plus the fact that I actually had some ribbon that matched the paper.


The cut is from key 38 on the Twinkle Toes cartridge.  It may not look like that image but that's because I manipulated it in Design Studio so half of the design would fit my 3 1/2 by 7 card.  That meant that I could make two cards with one cut.  Not only did I have ribbon the same color but also a button.  That doesn't happen very often because I have a limited supply of both.  I can't remember what cart I cut the flower from but it is the same dark purple as in the paper.  I put some pearls in the button holes and then layered it on the flower and then on the bow.  I may have to make a few more of these since it was so easy.

1 comment:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Bobby! I love the colors and patterned paper you used! That's a great cut, too! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!