Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall Sketch

 I like it when I can combine several challenges in one card.  This card was inspired by the Mojo Monday sketch but has a Fall theme as per Celebrate the Occasion.

Here's the Mojo sketch.
And here's my card.

I loved this leaf paper and thought it was definitely Fall.  The other papers are part of the same DSP.  The sentiment was printed on the computer in dark brown and then I inked the tag to make it look more like the backgroumd.  I just happened to have three red gems and they were meant to go on this card.

11 comments:

Susan said...

Bobby- What a pretty card! I love fall colors! Also, I have a suprise for you on my blog, I hope you enjoy it!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Olena said...

So pretty card! Love it! Olena

girlia said...

Great job!

Hattie said...

Great card. I love the fall colors and the leaves.

Hattie
hattieshaven.blogsppot.com

Laurie said...

Very pretty card!! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Very pretty Fall colors, love your choice of DP's! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

Unknown said...

Traditional card designs in here i like both of the card but second one is more pretty then the first one if you are using the pink color against the brown color they look so precious......
Discount cards
Pvc cards

Melissa said...

Cute, thanks for joining CTO!

DIANA L. said...

This is beautiful for a fall card.
CTO DT Member
Thanks for joining us at Celebrate the occasion
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Charlotte said...

Very pretty and I love the colors!

Esther said...

Love the colors!
Perfect for fall!
Thanks for joining us at CTO!