Thursday, November 10, 2011

To Ink or Not to Ink

This is the sketch for Sweet Sunday this week.

And here is my card. 


The image is another one from pcCrafter.  I inked all the parts of this card before assembling it.  I remember when I used to take ceramics.  Things always looked better to me when they were antiqued.  They seemed to have more dimension and  - I don't know - spark.  While I was doing this card, I made a second one but it has no inking.  Here it is.

What do you think?  Do you like it better with or without ink?

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Hmmm like them both but I will go with the ink! I am responding to your FMS comment here because I don't have an e-mail address! You are fine with entering at FMS! Since the DT started out as SU demos people have asked if you had to use only SU products to create your cards - nope! We love to see what people create! And one of out DT members is no longer an SU demo and uses other products as well. So don't worry about the "stampin' product" line - it's all good :)

Jen W. said...

Definitely prefer the inked one!