Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cheater Card

I'm trying to stick to my pledge to post everyday.  I'm busy getting my folks ready to go to Florida for the winter so I have not had much time to make cards.

When I first began cardmaking, I bought some of the cards sets that were already printed on the front.  When I need a quick card, these come in handy.  Case in point:

How easy is this?  I picked two pieces of cardstock  that matched the printed card and cut strips of varying widths.  I printed the sentiment over 3 times on a piece of white cardstock and put them all together.  I also print the inside on my computer.  If you have a stash of paper, you can get this card done in 5 minutes.

Today is my youngest granddaughter's 9th birthday.  If I hadn't already posted the card I sent her, I would have posted it today.   Happy Birthday, Kjerstin!

No comments:

Post a Comment