Thursday, January 5, 2012

Score!

I've been working most of the day on a couple of cards but things just didn't seem to come together.  I was almost finished with one for my granddaughter when I realized she will be 13 and wanted to do a special card for her special birthday.  Not that the one I started wouldn't be special but it didn't mention being a teen and I thought she'd like the recognition.  So I have three in the works but none finished.

I didn't want to go another day without a picture post, so I'm posting a layout I made last year of my grandson's soccer game.  The game was in 2010 but this is the first layout I made after getting my Cricut.  


I do all my layouts on 8 1/2 by 11 cardstock so they fit in sleeves in regular binder notebooks.  For this double page lo I used Sportsmania for the soccer ball in the corner and Plantin Schoolbook for the title and number 17.  I'm not sure what I used for the word "score".  I print my journaling on the computer after I figure out where all my pictures are going to go.  I am way behind in my scrapbooking and I need to get back to it after I get my next batch of cards done.

No comments: