Friday, October 19, 2012

Pumpkins 3

In going through my challenge blogs I saw that Little Scrap Pieces has a Fun Friday Thanksgiving/ fall color challenge.  I have a card that will fit this challenge that I made for two others, so why not spread it around.  This card is due in four hours so I'm doing my second post for the day just to get it in.


Using three different orange papers, I cut the three pumpkins from Happy Hauntings (without the jack-o-lantern faces).  They are on a Monarch card (3 1/2 by 7).  The center one is on foam tape.  Everything is inked and the sentiment was printed on the computer and hand cut.  The ends are bent up and then glue dots applied so the piece has some dimension. 

I'm also entering this at
Die Cutting Divas -use a pumpking and
Thankful Thursday - use a pumpkin.

Will I get extra credit for using three?  Hmmm I wonder.  lol

6 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Cute !!! I really like the different patterns you used on the pumpkins
I love it. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

So cute!! Thank you for joining our DCD challenge.

Veronica DCD

Karen said...

Hi Bobby I agree spread it around especially when your card is as pretty as this one is. Love the paper and the dimesions on the pumpkins with the foam tape...so sorry am going to have to scraplift this design :) thanks so much for joining the LSP challenge this week. Karen

Migdalia said...

Adorable pumpkin card!Very Sweet!

Gerda said...

Very pretty card!! Love it!!
Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at DCD challenge.