Thursday, October 18, 2012

Washi too late

It's a dreary day here today.  A good one for cardmaking so that's what I plan to do the rest of the day.  I need a birthday card and there are some challenges I want to enter.

I had planned to enter the Friday Mashup challenge this week.  They had a video showing how to make faux washi tape and challenged us to make it and use it on a card.  I did, and it's been done for a while.  I have my challenge list and I had put the deadline down as noon on Thursday.  I just went to double check and it's now due at midnight on Wednesay, so I washi too late.  (Kind of sounds like I'm drunk  lol).  I'm posting the card anyway.


If you want the tutorial you can find it here.  It's easy to make and I put it on a card using their sketch.  Simple to do and another birthday card to add to my stash.  We can always use another one of those, can't we?

No comments: