Thursday, March 21, 2013

RS 55

Back in my craft room after a two month hiatus and I'm already trying new things.  Number 1 - I signed up for the Pattern Play online class.  I've never taken an online class before and I am enjoying it.  There's nothing like learning at home at your leisure.  Number 2 - I'm trying several new for me challenges.  Today's card is for the Retrosketch challenge.



I found two Core'dinations papers that went with my PTI print and cut them all with an EKSucces border punch.  I didn't have any ink that matched, so I generated the sentiment on the computer.  I had these pearls that happened to be the perfect color so I used them instead of a ribbon.

I have to go do my homework for class and I will post that later.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Great card, Bobby! I love the colour you used - and those pearls are a great touch! It's so nice to have you back to crafting. I've missed your projects - and you!

Bobby said...

How sweet of you, Kate. I missed crafting and all my blogger buddies, too.