Sunday, April 14, 2013

FCCB #155

There was an interesting challenge on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog this week.  Use a shape and a color - but not just any shape or color.  You had to use a triangle and yellow.  It didn't have to be a yellow triangle but the image I found let me do just that.


The clock is cut from Nifty Fifties.  The sentiment is from the computer.  To add some interest, the hands and top piece have several coatings of UTEE.  The shine doesn't show well on the picture but it looks good IRL.  I used a black brad to hold the hands on and the clock is on foam tape to pop it up from the A2 card base.

Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment when you visit.  Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Kim's Kreations said...

Great card. The clock face is perfect for the challenge at FCCB this week. Kim Ogden

Angie's Paper Passion said...

That is the perfect image for this weeks challenge! I love that cart so much and you created a very cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

Angie

Heather said...

Great card! This image works perfectly for the challenge! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Missy said...

(Cute new blog look!!) I love the clock image as the triangle, I never would have thought of this!! Thanks for joining us this week!!! ;)

Crafting Misfit said...

I am not sure I have ever seen this cartridge! I love that cut!!! Great job

Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Check out my new challenge blog DT call!

Life and Knits said...

So super cute! Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

Susie

Ro Donner said...

Really cute card! Thanks for playing along with Fantabulous Cricut Challenge this week!
--Ro Donner, FCCB Design Team Member
www.rodonner.blogspot.com