Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Playing Around

I've been wanting to change my blog for some time and so today my daughter and I have been playing around with various backgrounds, templates, etc.  She has a little more experience with web pages and so she encouraged me to just experiment.  This is not how it will stay, but until I get the pictures I really want to use you might see changes on here now and then.

No card post today.  We have things to do and people to see.  I have been relieved of jury duty on Wednesday so am staying at my daughter's for a couple more days, hoping that great grand-baby comes soon.

I do have a card for tomorrow so stay tuned.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I like the quilted look of your blog. It's so fitting for you!

Glad you had some time with your daughter. Mine comes home the end of the month and I can't wait to do some mother/daughter activities with her!