Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fusion #9

I've fused paper and fabric.  I've even lit a fuse or two.  But fusing images is a little more difficult so I chickened out and just went with Lesley's challenge this week at Fusion.

I like Jackie's sketch and may use it another time but the red umbrella just spoke to me.  That and the shaped card.


Now that I look at it, I'm not sure I like the shape that I picked  from Elegant Edges, but it did fit the curve of the umbrella cut from B is for Boy. The light blue background needed something so I ran my Picket Fence Distress Stain over it a few time to give it that cloudy look. The sentiment from PTI is stamped in HA Pale Tomato onto a tag cut from an EKSuccess punch that I trimmed. It looks rather pink in the photo but actually matches the umbrella IRL.

I'm glad you came to visit.  Have a nice day and come back again.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh, how adorable! Love that umbrella! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

Lyndal said...

Love the shape & fab umbrella Bobby!
So glad you joined in the fun experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

Joyce said...

This is very cute. I love paper umbrellas for some reason, and yours is really sweet out of that patterned paper.