Monday, September 30, 2013

FM #105

I got a chance to make a few cards this weekend and it felt sooo good.  Things just seemed to flow.  Even though my heavy cardstock got stuck in the printer and I had to rethink my sentiment on one card, my stamping came out well on another one.  I get so excited when things go well, it makes me want to keep working.  But now to post today's card before the noon deadline.  It's for Freshly Made.



I have this old 8 x 8 pack from Colorbok that I thought had wonderful colors for a card.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts stamped in their charcoal ink.  I don't often make square cards but this sketch called for it and I think I may do a couple more, especially since I have the measurements worked out.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.

4 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

What a great birthday card! The patterned paper is lovely and a great choice! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Joyce said...

Super card--I love the colors and patterns.

Kim S said...

They are sweet colors and I love the hint of music behind "happy birthday". I like square cards - I hope you make more!

Kate said...

Great card! Super mix of papers and colours. This could be for male or female too. (I'm always short on ideas for cards for males...)