Saturday, January 25, 2014

MM #92

Whew!  I just looked at my challenge list and realized that I'd better post my card for Merry Monday  NOW.  I've been busy with the online card class and would have missed the deadline.  The card has been done but I usually only post once a day.  Not today.



It took me a while to figure out how to incorporate the colors into a card and have ribbon on it.  I'm not a big ribbon user but this one is soft enough to be able to mail it.  I think this is one I'll make again.

Paper: kraft, chocolate, white from a variety of companies
Stamps: PTI Wreath for All Seasons, PTI Rustic Wreath
Ink: Jenni Bowlin Brown Sugar, HA Red Royal

Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love how you've done your wreath! Perfect layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Kristie Goulet said...

This is CAS perfection. Just how I like to make my Christmas cards. Thank you for joining us this week at Merry Monday, Bobby!

Katie Melhus said...

Simple, fresh, perfect! This is lovely! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Great way to add the finishing touches with the ribbon and the wreath is awesome! Thanks for playing Merry Monday this week!

Kelly Griglione said...

I have to force myself to use ribbon ... it's hard for me. Love it on your wreath! Great layout too.

Susan Joyce said...

Lovely CAS design! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful CAS card, I love the wreath. Thank you for playing along with us for Merry Monday.

Darnell said...

I love it, too, Bobby! This is a classic Christmas card you can return to over and over! Enjoy the day! Hugs, Darnell

Jen W. said...

I'm not big into ribbon either but I love how you used it here and the card is still clean and crisp!