Friday, February 7, 2014

MCS #125

It's been a while since I've entered a challenge at My Craft Spot. This is one of the first challenges I ever did and I have a lot of Kimberley's wonderful stamps and dies.  Their challenge this week is to make a Valentine for kids and since I was going to make one for my great grandson anyway, this worked out perfectly.


The little monkey is cut from Create a Critter and mounted on an action wobble.  The sentiment was printed on the computer and I added the heart covered with Glossy Accents.  I'm sure Noah will love it.

Thanks for swinging by.  Why not leave a comment while you're here.


8 comments:

Kelly Griglione said...

Awww, I love the critters on that cartridge ... the monkey guy you picked out is perfect carrying a heart through the forest!

Lynn said...

Oh how adorable is that monkey Bobby! Too, too cute!

Bonnie said...

What a cute monkey and a fun card!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cute, cute, cute! What an adorable little monkey! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this week at My Craft Spot!

Darnell said...

So adorable!! Noah will love your bobble monkey, Bobby! That heart in his hand is so sweet!! Hugs, Darnell

Houses Built of Cards said...

Just ADORABLE! LOVE the sentiment with that fun monkey! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

rockpapercricut said...

Adorable! I love the little monkey with a heart, and the fact that he wobbles is so fun. Noah will love it. :) Thanks for joining in the *Valentine's For Kids* challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

Ally

Anonymous said...

Hi, Bobby, cute card. You won the Valentine stamps at My Craft Spot.