Saturday, April 26, 2014

MIM #161

Just a quick post tonight.  It's been a long day.

Nichole Heady had a video to show us how to do cards with water splats for the Make It Monday challenge this week.  


I inked up my panel with Broken China, Picked Raspberry and Dusty Concord Distress Inks and dotted it with water for the splats.  Oops, I'm getting ahead of myself.  First I stamped and clear embossed the sentiment from PTI's Wet Paint.,  Then I inked and then I ironed off the embossing   I didn't like just the square panel so I cut it with Tipped Tops and mounted it on a white card base.

I'm glad you stopped by.  I'd love it if you'd leave a comment.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous colors, Bobby! Your splotches show up beautifully! Love that sentiment!

Kelly Griglione said...

Awesome, Bobby!! The wet paint sentiment is the perfect style for this inking technique. Love it!

Anita in France said...

Ooh, this is so delicious, Bobby ... the tilted panel is fabulous and I love the vibrant colours with the cool white sentiment! Anita :)

OH Babs said...

Luscious colors it looks like fabric.