Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Time Out #19 , Case This Sketch #101 and JUGS #268

Quick post before another challenge runs out.  Just Us Girls had this photo inspiration.

I saw that wreath on the door and knew that my NBUS die from Penny Black would be perfect to recreate it.  I used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch.




I cut four of the holly and arranged them around a circle cut from MFT.  So it would fit in with the Time Out challenge of "embossing with the optional twist of sparkle", I inked the holly with Hero Arts silver and embossed them with sparkle powder.  I also embossed the sentiment from Penny Black with WOW.

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful! I love your wreath with the sparkly silver holly leaves. The sentiment looks great with that pop of red. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Nancy said...

Love the pop of red with that fabulous wreath! Great job Bobby! I do believe you need to go out and buy yourself a snowman stamp...LOL Happy Thanksgiving to you my blog friend! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Love your beautiful wreath and the pop of color with your red sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Anita in France said...

So cool and elegant, Bobby ... the silver sparkle against the grey is gorgeous ... so beautiful with the bold red sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Nonni said...

Hi Bobby! Very cool card with contemporary, clean look. Great job! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

Gerrina said...

Great design; love the way the sentiment pops! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

Joyce said...

Hey there, Bobby. I just took a look at all you have been creating lately, and there are so many stunners here. Not enough time to comment on them all, but I just wanted to tell you I was here, and that I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Bobby... this is a gorgeous card! Love the silver holly branches...
any left-over pies at your house?
=] Michele

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Kate said...

This is so elegant! The pop of colour is so striking with your wreath!