Sunday, August 16, 2015

Time Out #37 for a Friend

The Time Out challenge is "Friendship is Golden" and that gave me the nudge to make a card for a special friend.  The end of July was my birthday and I got a lovely card from Darnell AND a set of stamps from Technique Tuesday.  That was a shocker, believe you me.  It just goes to show what a special friend that delightful lady is.  They were Thank You stamps so I used them to make her this card.


I used gold and white polka dot paper because she loves her pokie dots and embossed the sentiments in gold, too.  Only 24 carat for Darnell. ;)  Thank you for being so generous, my friend.

Have a great week everyone, and happy crafting.


9 comments:

Anita in France said...

Brilliant, Bobby ... Darnell will love your super duper, polkie dottie, bold gold card ... it's simply fabulous ... graphic and gorgeous in a deliciously soft way! Always delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out, my friend! Hugs, Anita :)

Lynn said...

Beautiful Bobby. I have no doubt Darnell will love this gorgeous card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

sandie said...

Darnell will just love it, I am sure, all the golden wonder! Thanks for joining TO x

I Card Everyone said...

Aren't you a dear, and Darnell will adore this! I certainly do...
=]

Lisa Kind said...

What a fabulous sentiment and perfect for your friend! Beautiful card! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

Bonnie said...

Darnell is truly a 24 karat friend! What a pretty card to say thank you! Love those polka dots with the gold!

Sarah G said...

Love the polka dots and that sentiment is perfect! Great to see you over at TO, Bobby :)

cm said...

Polkie dot perfection for our special 24 karat friend! What a fabulous card! I know Darnell will love it, as do I!
Hugs~c

Kim Heggins said...

Love your card and what a wonderful sentiment! I am sure Darnell will be over the moon with your fabulous card.