Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Time Out #42, The Challenge #47 and Curtain Call

I'm so glad I got a steal of a deal on the SSS pumpkins.  There are a number of challenges now, and I'm sure some coming up, that are asking for pumpkins.
The photo inspiration at Time Out.
The photo inspiration at The Challenge
and the photo inspiration at Curtain Call.  I just saw this one and although my pumpkins are a little different in color, they're still pretty.
The papers are from a variety of paper packs.   I made my own black and orange pumpkins by coloring black and white paper with a Distress Marker.  The sentiment from PTI is embossed on a strip of black cut with a MFT banner.  It looked a little plain when I was laying out my design so I white embossed the background with the MFT burlap stamp.
I can see I will get a LOT of use from those dies.

Thanks for dropping by.  Be sure to leave a comment so I know you were here.

15 comments:

Gerrina said...

Beautiful papers for the pumpkins! That backgroundpaper looks great too! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

Joyce said...

Wonderful pumpkins and they are fantastic for all those challenges. I really love your patterns and texture. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Bonnie said...

I like these patterned pumpkins and love that burlap background!

Lynn said...

I love that you played along with us at Time Out Bobby! The patterns on the pumpkin are perfect.

sandie said...

So funny Bobby, I just saw your card on a few challenges I was adding my card to and loved it...was coming here to tell you and I see you have added it to TO ( naturally I would I have reminded you to!!) I adore this, the CAS look caught my eye, the added dimension is perfect, then I read you added the orange colour yourself to the paper, a truly inspired card and I am so pleased to see it at TO....do you think I have said enough waffle now!!

I Card Everyone said...

You and I both gave those darling pumpkins a work-out, Bobby!! LOve your embossed background, and design layout. Knowing it isn't your 1st favorite style, Bobby, this CAS style is really growing on you beautifully!! So pretty!
=] Michele

TaeEun said...

Love these Cute little pumpkins! The burlap texture looks great!

cm said...

A 'steal of a deal' on some pumpkin dies from Simon Says? Details, please...I'm looking for deals where, there and everywhere, especially because our Canadian dollar is so low! The exchange rate: OUCH! Your pumpkins ARE adorable, pretty, trendy and just all-around amazing! The embossed background is a marvelous touch...
hugs~c

Anita in France said...

Oh my, Bobby, your patch of pretty pumpkins is gorgeous ... love how you altered the DP to match so perfectly ... a fabulous take on our inspiration photo! Delighted, as ever, that you're playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Diane Jaquay said...

Wonderful little patterned pumpkins on your card, thanks so much for playing along with us at The Challenge!

Greta said...

The texture for the background is wonderful & your graphic pumpkins look great!

Lesley said...

This is one perfect pumpkin card, Bobby! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE all this texture!! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

Claire Broadwater said...

Bobby, I love the embossed background for your fun patterned pumpkins! SO happy you joined us at The Challenge this week! XX

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your embossed background, Bobby and your fun patterned pumpkins! Great take on the inspiration photo!