Wednesday, November 11, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch #148, HLS Sketch and HLS Christmas

My desk looks like a tornado went through here.  I have so many projects going I can hardly keep them straight, which means I also have a ton of post-it notes telling me challenges and due dates.  And that's only for my card making stuff.  I'm also working on booklets for church, balancing 4 checkbooks, updating my homebound list so I know how many Thanksgiving cards I need and finishing a prayer shawl.  Hopefully by the end of the day this will all be taken care of and I can start over again. *wink*.

My card for today is for three challenges.  I love when that happens.  Both CAS(E) This Sketch and Happy Little Stampers have a similar sketch challenge so that worked out beautifully.  And since there's a tag on the card, I'm also sending it to HLS Christmas challenge - Tag.
I cut a bunch of tags with my Cricut a long time ago just to prepare myself for all these tag challenges.  I used one of them and stamped and Sparkle embossed snowflakes from CAS-ual Fridays all over it.  The center snowflake from SSS is triple cut with the top layer in glitter.  The sentiment from HLS is silver embossed and the tag popped up on a snowflake embossed panel.  A little sequin ribbon ties it all together. Here's a better picture of the shine.
That's one more thing off my desk now.  What's on yours?

16 comments:

Sarah G said...

Such an elegant design, Bobby! Love the textures and shimmer on your snowy design. Good luck with all of your other projects - sounds like you are busy :)

TK said...

Ohhhh, soooo pretty!

Loll said...

So beautiful and elegant Bobby. Love all the texture from your embossed background, and that beautiful and sparkly snowflake. Thanks for playing along at HLS. xx

Kim Heggins said...

Simply one gorgeous tag card Bobby...so beautiful and elegant with all that white.

Joyce said...

Your card is so elegant and beautiful. I did not see the similarity in both challenges sketch until you pointed it out, and then it just hit me. Perfect job combining the two. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers Sketch.

Ingrid said...

What a great card! Love those little sequins in the ribbon - what a nice touch. I love the pristine quality of your tag and card. Thanks for playing along with the Christmas Challenge at HLS! :)

sandie said...

stunning Bobby, CAS perfection x

Leigh Penner said...

On my desk right now is a card that I started this morning before work, that I'm hoping to finish at lunch so I can pop it in the mail before I have to go back to work....
Gorgeous card, Bobby! I love all of the white and texture! Fabulous take on the sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

You don't even want to know what my craft table looks like ... who am I kidding? The whole ROOM looks like I left the windows open last night ... did you get that storm? There goes your raking!
I LOve a white on white card, Bobby ... add a bit of sparkle and it couldn't be more beautiful! LOve it!
=] Michele

Sandy said...

So very elegant!
Sandy xx

Susan said...

What a beautiful card! I love the white on white, and the embossing folder background. The tag with its sparkle and lovely snowflake is perfect for the Happy Little Stampers challenge - thanks for joining us!

Birgit said...

Stunning! Simply stunning! I love all the white on white and the simplistic look of this beautiful snowflake card! Thanks for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers November Sketch Challenge!

Anita in France said...

Love the white on white with the touch of gorgeous shimmer, Bobby ... beautiful, sophisticated and so elegant! So pleased you found that stamp set ... pesky plastic boxes!! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

Wow...you have a lot going on, Bobby! Hope you'll post photos of your shawl once you're done. Your card: joining the others in breath-taken-away awe at the stunning white-on-white snowflakes. The added sparkle shifts it from lovely to utterly spectacular!
Hugs~c

Kylie said...

You know I adore this, Bobby. I LOVE the white on white - so elegant and pretty. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

Bonnie said...

GORGEOUS, Bobby! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving full of love and fun!