Friday, June 24, 2016

Merry Monday #210

Before Merry Monday goes on hiatus for the summer I wanted to make a card and this week's theme was an easy one.  Add Peace, Joy, and/or Love to your card.  I had the perfect NBUS sentiment from PB.
I stamped and embossed on this frame that I cut at Michele's (I think it's Paper Smooches) and made an EZPZ background of designer paper.  I can see making many more with this sentiment using different frames and background papers.

Thanks for dropping by.



6 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is a perfect frame for this wonderful sentiment, Bobby! And a great way to use designer paper! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Loll said...

LOVE that sentiment and just bought that Penny Black stamp set. :) Great use of patterned paper. xx

Joyce said...

This is a wonderful Christmas card. Love that patterned paper.

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous sentiment against that patterned paper. Lovely card!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Your sentiment is so striking and I love the shape! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us!

Anita in France said...

What a gorgeous sentiment, Bobby ... so beautifully framed ... and perfectly set against that fab DP! Splendid polka dot borders! Hugs, Anita :)