Saturday, July 16, 2016

Just Us Girls #352

It's color week again at Just Us Girls and as the hostess this week I picked these colors:
Now you know I had something in mind when I picked them because that's a interesting combination.
I masked and stamped three Altenew flowers and colored them with Zigs.  They're definitely a lighter version than the logo but that doesn't matter.  I did goof and originally made my leaves green.  Green is a neutral to me and some interior designers but I didn't think it would fly with the JUGS team so I when over them with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.  

Now it's your turn.  I'd love to see what you make with those colors and the Design Team has plenty of inspiration for you over on the challenge blog.  And remember - if your chosen Chic of the Week, you are eligible for a guest design spot in September.  So what are you waiting for?  

I hope to see your card in the gallery.


19 comments:

Nancy said...

Nice card Bobby!

Vicki Dutcher said...

STUN.NING! Love your subtle coloring. These images are just beautiful

Sharyn Polesel said...

Pretty, pretty flowers.....lovely card!

cm said...

I love this colour combination, Bobby, and your flowers...oh my! Soooo pretty! Your ability to achieve shading with Zigs is impressive! Fabulous card...Once again, thrilled to be on board with you and the team for this challenge!
Hugs~c

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful bouquet of gorgeous flowers. Love the soft and sweet colors and your shading is perfection!

TK said...

Pretty colors, Bobby, and those flowers are just as gorgeous!

Loll said...

So pretty Bobby. Great job with masking and colouring your beautiful blooms. And great colour combo ... I LOVE those colours. Hope to play along! xx

Sue VanDeVusse said...

What a beauty! Love the masking and arrangement of those gorgeous flowers! Very pretty choice of colors.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Gorgeous coloring and perfect masking! Fabulous card, Bobby!

Ina G said...

Gorgeous gorgeous flowers Bobby. Just love how simple but stunning this card is. Lovely colour choice this week.

lostinpaper said...

So soft and so very pretty Bobby, I love your beautiful bouquet!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Anita in France said...

What a beautiful posy of blooms, Bobby ... such fantastic colouring and a wonderful sense of depth ... gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

Joyce said...

These flowers look wonderful together, and fantastic masking.

Kate said...

So pretty! Your masking is terrific and the flowers work so well with the colour challenge (which is no surprise as you're the hostess!).

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my, this is just stunning. I am so in love with those flowers, and I love how you have showcased them by not cluttering up the background. Great use of the challenge colors, absolutely gorgeous!!

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful bouquet and awesome color combination!

Karen Dunbrook said...

I love your bouquet of flowers...so pretty and fresh feeling.

CherylQuilts said...

Beautiful! Saw it on Pinterest!