Thursday, November 24, 2016

Merry Monday #223

I'll be off to Thanksgiving dinner with my son and his family shortly but I wanted to wish all those who are celebrating a wonderful day of giving thanks for their many blessings.  Even if you don't celebrate this holiday, I wish you all the blessings your heart can hold.

Merry Monday has a color challenge this week - dark blue, light blue and pink.
I colored the elf and gifts from MFT with Distress Ink in the required colors with a little gray and WOS thrown in for good measure.  I haven't used this stamp nearly enough so I may play with him a little more this next week.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for taking time out of your busy day to drop by.

11 comments:

Bonnie said...

This elf is so adorable. I may have to see if I can get him to come to my house. Great use of these colors, Bobby! Hope you've had a wonderful Thanksgiving and thanks for sharing with us at Merry Mondy!

Deborah Frings said...

This is super cute! Love that little elf and such a fun sentiment too!

Heather Hopson said...

Bobby, how cute is this! Love how you used the colors, and love the card!

Anita in France said...

So adorable Bobby ... each time I see these cute little elves, I wonder if they should be further up my wish list! Hugs, Anita :)

TK said...

Wonderful! Love those little guys!!!

Lynn Hoyt said...

How very cute your little elf is! Adorable card.

OH Babs said...

Cute elf and an adorable card.

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute...love your adorable little elf.

Lisa Elton said...

Okay, this is CUTE!!!

cm said...

Your elf is adorable and I hope he spoils YOU rotten not only at Christmas, but every day!
Hugs~c

Ina G said...

Oh Bobby that elf is so cute and cheeky looking. Love the font on your perfect sentiment. Of course we all want to be spoilt rotten in one way or another. Super cas card.