Friday, June 16, 2017

Time Out #85

What I wouldn't give for a sun room that looks like the inspiration photo at Time Out.
Isn't that gorgeous?  I was inspired by the hummingbird of course, but I also saw that tiny bit of Hydrangea in the corner of the pillow.
The hummingbird is from WPlus9, the Hydrangea from Essentials by Ellen and the sentiment from Altenew.  Everything was colored with Zigs except for the background where I used Distress Ink and the Spectrum Noir sparkle that I gave the hummer.

I'm getting ready to head to the lake for the weekend.  Two more rooms to clean and I'll be ready for company.

Have a great weekend and thanks for dropping by.

8 comments:

sandie said...

Truly stunning, amazing colouring and really stands out in our gallery. Thanks for joining us and actually always supporting our challenges-your support is always appreciated x

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... absolutely beautiful! Fabulous hummingbird.

Darnell said...

Aaaah, I love your beautiful hummer and hydrangea card, Bobby! The sediment is perfect! I'm glad you are almost to the point where you can start enjoying all your hard work getting the place ready for the summer!! Hugs, Darnell

Lynn said...

Wouldn't we all love that type of sun room!! I love your take...your coloring is absolutely fabulous Bobby.

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Anita in France said...

What a spectacular hummingbird, Bobby ... your colouring on both him and on the hydrangea are just beautiful ... love how he shimmers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Shona Chambers said...

I totally agree, a sunroom like this would be heavenly, especially right now in the middle of Winter!! Your card is so amazing and I can't get over all the colours you used to colour the hummingbird, it looks incredible!! I'm so happy you played along at TIME OUT!

Nonni said...

Absolutely stunning! I love the way you colored the bird and the whole scene is very pretty. Such a beautiful sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

Aileen said...

stunning colouring Bobby