Saturday, July 29, 2017

Just Us Girls #404

It's Wild Card Week at Just Us Girls and Ina wants us to use something old or something new.  How easy it that?  We all have things in our stash that we haven't used in forever even though we're always getting new stuff which you can use too. 😁 So get inspired and join us for this week's challenge.
For my card I used a new/old stamp.  I've had it for quite a while but I'm not sure I've ever used it.
The daisies are part of the PTI jar filler sets and while looking in their shop I saw the die and didn't remember I had it.  I cut them from Bristol and colored with my Zigs.  The rest of the products are a collaboration from a number of companies: stitched rectangle from LF, tag die from SSS, sentiment from CB and stencil from TH.  Isn't it nice how they all work together?

I hope you'll check out what the rest of the design team and our guest Aileen have made and then use some of your new/old stuff to make a card for the gallery.  You may be chosen Chic of the Week and have a chance to be our guest designer in September.

11 comments:

Aileen said...

Bobby, love your card, do so love daisy's and how you have done them with the partly blended stencil background. Perfect

Macimbalo said...

So pretty! Love the added tag and twine too!

Judy Woodland said...

I love this so much. That beautiful yellow color, the pretty partial stenciling on the background, and those awesome flowers just make this card spectacular. And boy do I ever have some old/new stamps. I can't tell you how many I have never gotten inky, even though I HAD to have them!!!

Ina G said...

Beeeeeeeeeeeutiful card Bobby. Love the soft background. Seems i have got some of you using old for the first time. Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty daisies! This is a fabulous card!

Anita in France said...

Fresh and lovely, Bobby ... I do love daisies, they're such a happy flower! Hugs, Anita :)

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is beautiful! I love that partial stenciled background paired with your beautifully colored daisies.

Loll said...

All the elements work together beautifully, Bobby! Love the freshness of your white daisy bouquet with the yellow accents. Perfect for summer! xx

Andrea W said...

The subtle stenciling on the background looks terrific and I love how you added the sentiment tag. Wonderful card!

Mac Mable said...

Sunshine on a card...Brought a lovely smile to my face. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration x

cm said...

Gorgeous trio of daisies, sure to light up the face of the lucky person receiving it! Wish I could say flowers are blooming in our yard but nope....just weeds! Continuing to tackle them (they're so big!) and fingers crossed the landscaping folks will start work soon!
Hugs~c