Wednesday, September 27, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays #183

It's been a while since I've played at CAS-ual Fridays and I don't know why.  I think they slipped through the cracks even though some of my first stamps were from them.  I'm back on track now and have a card for their current challenge - Shaker Cards.
I used CF's bell die, filled it with red sequins and decorated it with TH greens and a bow from SPD.  The sentiment is from PB.  This may be the easiest shaker I've ever made although I now need to go get some more of the thicker fun foam.

Thanks to my friend Carol, I have learned more about my new photo editing program iPiccy.  There are still a few kinks to work out but things are looking up.

Thanks for dropping by.  I love it when you do.

8 comments:

Patti said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I have been seeing more and more clever shapes used for Shaker Cards! this is just delightful!

Patti

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a pretty shaker Bobby! Love the bell with the bright red filling!

I Card Everyone said...

Please keep your CF supplies front and center, Bobby! Those boughs are a
beautiful addition to their lovely bell - such a pretty shaker card.
=]

Kim Heggins said...

LOVE this card...your bell shaker is so clever and just so beautiful.

Loll said...

Such a pretty shaker card Bobby. Love the boughs adorning the top of the bell, and those bright red sequins. Those just pop against all that gorgeous white space. Great work! xx

Anita in France said...

Just lovely, Bobby ... little pops of texture-y, shimmery colour with all that glorious white ... it's gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

KathyA. said...

Congrats for winning this challenge! You deserved the prize. Your card is gorgeous (and may I CASE it?!)

Bobby said...

You're more that welcome to CASE it, Kathy.