Saturday, January 27, 2018

Just Us Girls #425 - Photo Week

Maria is our host and she picked this lovely photo for the challenge at Just Us Girls this week.
I had to zoom in to find my inspiration and I just couldn't help myself once I saw the owl on that pillow.
Michele sent me a number of  Lil' Inkers owls, knowing how obsessed I am with them, and I HAD to use one of them for my card.  My own little owl pillow.  ;)

What inspires you in the photo?  The pillows, the art work, the color scheme?  Make a card and enter it in the gallery and you may be chosen Chic of the Week with a chance to be a guest designer just like January's guest Cathymac.  Here's a closer look at the photo.



10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

OH, Bobby, how cute ... it's a feather pillow, right? Sorry... I can't help myself...
=]

Macimbalo said...

Adorable - love that owl and your colors are so vivid and pretty!!!

Maria said...

What a perfect simple card! I love owls but for some reason I didn't use one. Great job.

Ina G said...

Adorable and what a hoot of a card you have here Bobby. Love your perfect little owl pillow card. Clever!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your owl pillow is so cute and so perfect for our challenge! It is interesting to see what everyone's focus is from the photo!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, I love that cute little owl. He just makes me smile!!! Not only have you picked up on the owl in the pillow, but you have picked up on the colors in the photo.....well done!!! You nailed it!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute little hoot, this is adorable!

Nancy said...

I didn't realize, or I forgot, which is very likely these days that you liked owls too! Just like Maria! This one is darling! Great CAS card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute CAS card!

Lisa Kind said...

Cute card Bobby! That owl is adorable as is the sentiment!