Thursday, January 4, 2018

Less Is More ##360-1

Less Is More is back with their combined challenge to give us more time to create over the holidays. This is a sketch challenge with so many possibilities.
I thought this CPD stamp would work beautifully and I did it in blue to have another masculine birthday card to add to my stash.
I hope this isn't too frilly for a man. ;) I inked some cs with the same Altenew ink I used for the medallions so my heat embossed sentiment would match. 

Thanks for dropping by and spending a little of your time with me.  I appreciate it more than you know.


5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I always like blue and white card for January! Must be all of the old weather, especially this week!! This is lovely Bobby!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Blues are my favourite colours and love how crisp and classy you've made our sketch look with your fabulous CAS card. Beautiful use of your goodies and I'm just swooning! Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More and wishing you a very Happy New Year!

Anita in France said...

Nope, not too frilly for a man at all, Bobby ... it works for me as gears or cogs, especially in those yummy blue hues! Crisp, clean, fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

Masculine marvelous in my books, Bobby! I agree with Anita: gears come to mind, which then translates to bike gears, which then reinforces the guy appeal (as my husband would attest!). Blue...yes!!
Hugs~c

Neets B said...

Love this combination of blues, so fresh and clean, and perfect for a man!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x