Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Inkspirational #153 and CAS Mix-up February

How would you be inspired by this word that's the challenge at Inkspirational?
For some reason the first thing that came to my mind was paper clips.  Yes, that's how I was inspired.
I have a number of shaped paper clips and used this circular one to hold my note to the cork board. 

Cork is one of the elements in the CAS Mix-up Challenge so I'm sending my card to their gallery having stamped the sentiment from PTI (on some ancient PTI paper),  embossed the background and used metal.

My desk is covered with partially finished cards and stamps ready to start new ones so I'd better get busy.  Have a great day!

10 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Great idea to use cork, Bobby! I love it! And a paper clip was equally brilliant! What a fun, CAS card! Your work is always amazing. Hope it's not too cold by you. Bev

nancy littrell said...

Your card is so clever for both challenges, Bobby. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs

Loll said...

Great way to use cork, Bobby! Love your sweet note pad with the circular clip. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

Hannelie said...

All your elements in beautiful harmony! Love this Bobby!

I Card Everyone said...

Paper clip, or staple, are my first thoughts, Bobby. I spent the large part of an hour looking for my own cork yesterday.
Your little cork board card, with its fun clip are perfectly combined for those challenges!
=]

Julia Aston said...

What a clever design for the word challenge Bobby! Love your clipped layered note! Thanks so much for joining us in the CAS Mix Up!! Julia xx

Judy Woodland said...

Now THIS is just GENIUS!!! I love that you used the cork, and that paper clip is perfect. Wonderful clean design, I love the background too. FABULOUS!!!

Lisa Elton said...

The paper clip works for me!! This is fun Bobby, I like the texture the cork adds!

Anita in France said...

Cool, crisp, texture-y, Bobby ... with heaps of yummy dimension ... what a fabulous tactile card! Hugs, Anita :)

Bonnie said...

Very clever and a wonderful way to send a note! Love the texture with the cork and embossed background as well as the clip! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!