Saturday, January 5, 2019

Addicted to CAS #150

It's a new year and a new challenge for Addicted to CAS.
Whether is summer or winter where you are I'm sure you have some snowflake stamps or dies.  Why not get them out and make a card for this week's challenge.  For inspiration the Design Team has cards for you to see.  Here is mine.
CASual Friday stamps embossed in silver and layered with blue foil die cuts.  How easy is that.  And CAS too.

Blue and silver happens to be the theme for CAS Christmas so I'll send this card to them too.

See you in the gallery.


12 comments:

Anita in France said...

What a stylish stunner, Bobby ... these delicate snowflakes are just so elegant! This'd be perfect for CAS Christmas, they have a silver/blue theme this month. Hugs, Anita :)

Bonnie said...

Love these classy foil snowflakes, Bobby! An elegant Christmas card!

Macimbalo said...

Happy New Year my friend! I absolutely love your snowflakes and the whole card!!!

Patti said...

Blue and Silver and Beautiful!! that describes this card!! I love those snowflakes layered like that!! wow!

Loll said...

Beautiful layered snowflakes Bobby! I can image how much this shimmer with the embossing and foil. Lovely design! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

Barb Ghig said...

Such a beautiful choice of snowflakes and I love your color combo! Another perfect CAS card, Bobby!

Shelly said...

Simply, beautiful!

Christine Alexander said...

Gorgeous Bobby, I love those blue and silver snowflakes, you say easy but also classic. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

Lisa Elton said...

Your blue and silver snowflakes make a perfectly frosty card! This is terrific Bobby!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Pretty use of the snowflakes!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love those snowflakes - you have done a beautiful job with them. Love the blue and silver!

Jaydee said...

Bobby, I love your trio of navy snowflakes against the white background. I have this obsession about snowflakes being white and you and some of the other DT members, have shown me how wrong I am. The blue really does pop against the white. Fabulous
hugs
jaydee