Saturday, January 19, 2019

Addicted to CAS #151

Our host Jaydee has picked a wonderful word for this week's Addicted to CAS.
While doing some purging I found a rub-on with the perfect sentiment to use on my card for this challenge.  I decided on the design but when I went to find the rub-on it had disappeared.  I gave up looking and just printed it with my computer.
I cut a negative heart mask and inked it with Spun Sugar DI.  The bunnies from Mama Elephant are a gift from my friend Michele.  I added a little High Embossing Powder to their tales which wasn't an easy chore.  If you've ever used it you know what I mean.  It's so chunky it doesn't want to stick and you have to heat from underneath or it will blow away.  It does give a great look though.

My team-mates and our guest designer Izzy have some wonderful cards to inspire you.  Please check them out and then make a card for our gallery.  We'd love to see how you interpret the code word.

11 comments:

Raga Senthil said...

Wonderful card Bobby! Love the soft sponged BG and how you created interest to the tails of bunnies with embossing powder! So cute!! 😘 So much fun play along with you talented designers! Happy Crafting! Hugs!! Raga.

Izzy Scrap said...

Simply adorable, Bobby ! Love the simple and clean design of this card. The two cute bunnies simply stamped in black and popped up on a soft pink stencilled heart. Fabulous ! It's a great honour to be guest designing along with you at Addicted to CAS. Have a fabulous weekend. x
PS: You should add your card to the Uniko's challenge !

Barb Ghig said...

My all-time, #1 favorite bunnies! I love how you faced them to your beautiful heart and your sentiment is just perfect, Bobby!

Bonnie said...

If you find the rub on, you should make another of these! It's adorable!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is so sweet, Bobby. I had to checkle reading about how the rub-on disappeared and how hard it was to do the embossing. Simple cards can be very frustrating! I love this one.

Lisa Elton said...

This is as sweet as can be, love those little bunnies!

Macimbalo said...

So cute - I love this!

Anita in France said...

Your snuggling, fluffy tailed bunnies are just the sweetest, Bobby ... what a lovely idea ... a heart shaped pink moon to spoon under! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

That bunny set found the perfect home, Bobby! and a LOVE MOON? adorable!
=

Susan said...

Perfectly sweet and CAS! Love it!

Jaydee said...

Bobby, the sentiment is perfect and that pink heart is adorable.... fabulous card. thanks for rocking my challenge
jaydee