Saturday, April 27, 2019

Just Us Girls #485 - Photo Week

The colors in Ina's photo for color week at Just Us Girls are gorgeous.
I tried a couple of ideas that didn't work so I turned to my alcohol inks.
I placed the die cut panel on black cs, added a flower silhouette and a tag with a sentiment from TE.

The Design Team and our guest designer Christine have some fabulous cards using this photo as inspiration.  We hope you'll make a card and enter it in our gallery this week.  If you are the winner, you will have a chance at being a guest designer in June.

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

A gorgeous background, Bobby! Love those colors and how they play together!

Macimbalo said...

Great job with alcohol inks - such an amazing background for your pretty flowers!

Loll said...

Gorgeous AI background Bobby. The colour mix is amazing. So pretty with the flower silhouette! xx

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That alcohol ink background is amazing and I love how it matches the colors in the photo perfectly! Love the bold black die cut against it. You have definitely nailed this challenge!

Ina G said...

Loooooooooove that background Bobby and the black silhouette flower is perfect. Just gorgeous.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful inked background panel! I just love the mix of colors

Anita in France said...

What a beautiful take on the mood board, Bobby ... that silhouette wild flower was just made to sit against that gorgeous background! Hugs, Anita :)

Nancy said...

All else fails....Alcohol helps...with crafting too...Bahhahhaha! Anyways, this card is very pretty Bobby!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awesome background! reminds me that I wanted to play in this challenge, but I won't make it...too many DT commitments, before I go n another vacation...