Sunday, April 7, 2019

Less Is More #392

I have a card for Less Is More and their "Shine a Light" theme.  The first thing I thought of was my light bulb stamp but when I saw several others already in the gallery I went another way.
The PB lamp post stamp was put in my MISTI and colored with Distress Markers, spritzed with water and then re-stamped until I was satisfied with the look.  A little Distress Ink was added to make the candle shine.  A sentiment from WPlus9 made a lovely Christmas card.

Thanks for dropping by.


8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific CAS card Bobby! I like the glow you added to the lamppost!

Kelly Griglione said...

Turn the other way! Turn the other way! Hahaha, yes, always love to turn the other way when possible. And so glad you did ... love your distressed lamp post! And wow, it's awesome that the LIM challenge has almost reached 400. Hope you had a relaxing weekend!
-Kelly

Bonnie said...

I love this stamp. Another Christmas card for the stash!

Patti said...

Perfect! Less is More card! I love your take on this challenge!

Anita in France said...

Wonderfully CAS, Bobby ... the glow around the lamp is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful Christmas card Bobby, love that beautiful lamp post.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

That is a glorious Christmas/Holiday card Bobby! I'm so glad you decided on that particular image because it suits the theme and the occasion so beautifully. Gosh, your stamping with distress markers is flawless. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

Neets B said...

I love the effect you've achieved by stamping with spritzed markers. The glow looks wonderful, as does all that lovely white space. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x