Friday, May 10, 2019

Tag You're It! #87

Nancy is the host at Tag You're It! 
and this is what she has chosen this for challenge.
I started out with a different design and then decided maybe I was to use the colors on the banner so I changed it up a bit and ended up with this.
The flowers are from Altenew's Wildflower Garden, stamped in a variety of Altenew inks and die cut.  I placed them on a PTI tag tied with pink and white twine.

We look forward to seeing what you make in Spring colors.  Head on over to the blog for more inspiration from the Design Team.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love these soft colors! A gorgeous tag, Bobby!

I Card Everyone said...

okay. when did Altenew make companions dies for this set?? Put it on our list, Bobby!! a fabulous tag!
=]

donna mikasa said...

I LOVE that Altenew set--your tag is just gorgeous, Bobby!