Saturday, August 3, 2019

Addicted to CAS # 165

Lucky for me I was looking for something else and came across a wonderful piece of vellum that was just perfect for our challenge this week at Addicted to CAS.  Stephanie has chosen this as our code word.
I put the bubble vellum behind the MFT peekaboo die.  Then the struggle happened.  What to use for a sentiment?  I finally decided on this little one from CP but when I stamped it, it blurred.  Now what?  Okay cut a circle to cover the goof.  Three stampings later I finally got a good impression (my fault not the stamp's) but I didn't like the plain circle.  Got out my Zigs and turned it into a bubble.  Now I like it.

I hope the rest of the Design Team had an easier time with their bubble cards.  Why not check them out, let them inspire you and make a card for the gallery. We'd love to see what you do with the word.

10 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful card, hugs, Lori m

Bonnie said...

Wow! What awesome bubbles! Love how the sentiment is a bubble too! It was a long road to finishing but so worth the journey!

I Card Everyone said...

You have the most incredible stash of vellum, Bobby! Look how perfect this one is... cute as can be!
=]

Anita in France said...

So cute and fun, Bobby! The stitched peekaboo frame corrals those almost dancing vellum bubbles beautifully ... and the sentiment is fabulous (so worth all that work!). Hugs, Anita :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Heh heh... I am sorry my word gave you such a hard time, but I love your card and the story of how it came to be. Some times those oopses turn into fabulous things. I love that vellum and I love your bubble sentiment.

HilaryJane said...

How wonderful to find that perfect vellum in your stash. I love how you have rescued the card with the bubble brilliant colouring to match the vellum, very well done. I certainly know the feeling when it all starts going wrong but your finished card is brilliant xx

Kim Heggins said...

WOW....this is one gorgeous over the top and amazing card, just love all your fabulous bubbles.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the colorufl bubbles, this is cute!

TK said...

Adorable, and I LOVE that you turned your sentiment into a bubble, great idea!

Barb Ghig said...

Great save on your sentiment, Bobby! I love all those cute bubbles on vellum...they're perfect with your peek-a-boo frame! It's always fun to see what you create, my friend :)