Saturday, October 12, 2019

Addicted to CAS #170

Angie chose this as the code word for this week's Addicted to CAS.
I wanted to make my own plaid so I used a stamp from C9.  Then I cut the panel down to make this.
I added a bow from Altenew and a tag and sentiment from a company no longer in business.  I originally had another card in mind but felt it wasn't CAS enough.  I still finished it to add to my Christmas stash.
The poinsettia and greens are from the same Altenew set as the bow, the frame from PTI and the sentiment from PB.

The Design Team would like to see your plaid cards in the gallery.  Why not check out what they did with the word and then make a card for us.

8 comments:

Lori m said...

Gorgeous cards, pretty plaid, great challenge, hugs, Lori m

Bonnie said...

Love that plaid, Bobby! Two great card!

Macimbalo said...

I'm loving the plaid you used - it makes me so happy to see so much plaid this challenge! (and by the way, I am not Scottish as you asked in comments on my blog - I'm 100% Italian!!)

Lisa Elton said...

They both look terrific Bobby!!

Lisa Kind said...

Love these cards Bobby! Great plaid and I love it paired with the red bow and poinsettia!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love both cards, Bobby. That plaid is wonderful, and so Christmas-y. The first is definitely more CAS, but I am very partial to the second. LOL!

Barb Ghig said...

I love both cards, Bobby! Your plaid pattern is so pretty and I love how you paired with a pop of red on each card...so festive!

Jaydee said...

Mmmm... can't make up my mind which card I prefer - I love them both! The black and white with the red is stunning
jaydee