Saturday, March 28, 2020

Just Us Girls #529 - Photo Challenge

It's officially been Spring here in the USA for a week now and we may soon see flowers pushing through the ground.  I bet Lisa was thinking about that when she chose the photo for this week's challenge at Just Us Girls.
It's easy to see what inspired me.
The Altenew tulips were placed on an MFT panel embossed with a chain link folder and then on a green card base.  I embossed a darkened scrap of the same green with a sentiment from PTI.

Want to see what the Design Team and our guest Vicky Hayes did with the photo?  Head on over to Just Us Girls.  They may inspire you to make a card and you may be our next guest.


10 comments:

Anita in France said...

Beautiful tall tulips, Bobby ... fresh and lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

My favorites of Spring, Bobby … love that embossing, and every other blooming thing about this lovely card!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

We don't have any tulips popping up yet in our neighborhood. So thanks for sharing these little lovelies!

Vicky Hayes said...

These are gorgeous tulips Bobby and I love how you've given them that beautiful embossed background in such a pretty frame. Thanks for having me along as your guest this month! Vicky x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a pretty Easter card

cm said...

Gorgeous tulips, Bobby! I'm ready for Spring but we have a few more days to wait. Snow in the forecast for tomorrow, so your pretty blooms are especially uplifting!
hugs~c

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love this fresh creation! It is so uplifting in these scary times. Your tulips are gorgeous! We will all probably be celebrating Easter alone. Be safe!

Nancy said...

Such a pretty card to lighten the mood for sure! We seem to have nearly skipped Spring and went right to summer. High 90's in some parts inland today. So glad I am on the coast. HUGS!

Ina G said...

Gorgeous tulips Bobby. Love the die cut and embossed background.

Lisa Kind said...

Beautiful tulips and I love the design. That embossed background adds so much to your card!