Monday, May 4, 2020

The Flower Challenge #44

The May challenge at The Flower Challenge is
That means either (1) black and white or (2) shades of the same color.  I needed color so that's the way I went.
I stamped the Mondo Chrysanthemum from EbyE and colored it with Zigs and some shading with Distress Ink.   I placed it on a panel of Coral Reef from GinaK that I stamped with Altenew Rustic Linen in the same color ink for a subtle background. The HA sentiment was stamped in HA Just Rust.

Need an example of what to do for a monochrome card?  Check out the Design Team and their fabulous florals.  Yes, remember that a flower must be the main image on your card! 

Can't wait to see you in the gallery.

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

My favorite Mum, in my favorite color! So pretty, Bobby!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Love that big mum, this is so pretty!

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous, Bobby ... bold and dramatic ... and such fabulous colouring! Hugs, Anita :)

Bonnie said...

A beautiful chrysanthemum, Bobby! Love the shades of orange to rust!

TaeEun said...

The mum is gorgeous in orange-rust and so is your card! An awesome monochromatic design!

Viv said...

Great monochrome card Bobby and that gorgeous flower of course too ☺ hugs Viv xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

what a gorgeous punch of colour....love the look.
xx Karen

Ericka Strange said...

Love the orange and the gorgeous color! So pretty!