Sunday, November 15, 2020

The Flower Challenge #50 - Reminder

Have you made a card for this month's The Flower Challenge?  There is still time left.  You can get inspiration from our Design Team and guest designer Enna on the blog.  We are featuring sentiments along with our flowers. Here's my card.

I realized I used almost the same colors for my earlier card.  I hope I'm not getting in a rut. ;) This one features the poppies from Altenew colored with Zigs.  I partially die cut the top to allow for the striped paper.  The sentiment is from Penny Black.  Something I think we need to take to heart.

I hope to see you in the gallery.




8 comments:

Mac Mable said...

A beautiful sentiment and a striking and cheery card x. The stunning flowers look fabulous with the black and white stripes x.

Viv said...

Gorgeous gorgeous card here Bobby, I love it ;) hugs Viv xx

TaeEun said...

The partial die cut panel, one added poppy, the striped mat and the beautiful sentiment, I love everything on your card, Bobby!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, those orange blooms are incredible! What a pretty card Bobby!

Loll said...

LOVE your design Bobby! Gorgeous poppies that look amazing cut around the striped paper. Beautiful! xx

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the pretty color of the flowers and how you cut around the top of the design.

Anita in France said...

Looks as though your heart was singing here, Bobby ... this is just gorgeous ... striking and so eyecatching ... lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card Bobby and I love the orange with the stripe background! This sentiment is so perfect and elegant.