Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Time Out #179

Greetings from eastern North Carolina!

While a beautiful place to be, I’m having trouble connecting to the internet with the hot spot on my phone.  I’m so glad that Blogger updated to make posting easier on mobile devices because I am doing this post on my iPhone.  No watermark or editing except what the phone does.  Let’s hope I can pull it off because I promised Sandie that I would have a card for the challenge at Time Out.  


They would like to know something about us - whatever we can share in a card.  I didn’t bring any bird stamps with me and that is one of my first loves.  Watching them at the feeders is one of my joys.  Another love is flowers both real and stamps.  I must have a couple of dozen or more flower stamps and my favorites are Altenew layered ones.  I spent a day making a bunch of them in different colors and then made this card. 

A couple of the flowers are on foam tape to lift them up.  I left off a sentiment because even though this will probably be a birthday card I don’t have anything with me to add it.   

So far so good.  Now to link it up.  Wish me luck and why not go on over to Time Out to see if it worked, get inspired and enter a card of your own.

Bobby 

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The colors you've used have me longing for spring! Lovely card, Bobby!

TK said...

Very beautiful! Gorgeous flowers, and they're perfect even though not a bird. Love the colors on this, Bobby

sandie said...

It linked up perfectly! And I knew you would think of something and now we know more about you...birds and flowers! I love this design, the different levels works really well. And what struck me was the colours-3 pink and then one purple and yellow...great idea and it works really well. You know I think there is no need for a sentiment and in fact would be too much I think-the card is perfect as it is! And I am doing a Happy Dance that you entered even when away-thanks so much for all your support for Time Out x

I Card Everyone said...

It's plain to see you are having fun with your flowers, Bobby! This is so pretty!
=]

Bonnie said...

It worked! Good job of working that phone, Bobby! How frustrating not to have Internet! It probably is a lot more relaxing and leaves more time for bird watching. I love your garden of mixed blooms!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is just gorgeous, Bobby. I love your color choices, and arrangement. Your post worked perfectly. Thanks, always, for playing with us at Time Out.

Loll said...

Amazing colouring Bobby! This spray of flowers is gorgeous. Hope you are enjoying your visit to NC. xx

Lynn said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous. Your coloring is amazing!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!