Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Less is More #436

Less Is More is 10!!!  Congratulations to Chrissie and Mandi for starting it, for those who took over when they had to leave, and to all the wonderful designers they've had through the years!  I think you were one of the first challenges I followed and entered.  

I haven't had a chance to enter cards lately since I've seen snowbirding but I did happen to have what I needed to make a card for this special challenge.  


It's always nice to celebrate with chocolate.  In my case it's s'more chocolate since I want s'more of Less is More in the future. 

The s'more set is from The Greetery.  I had to make my own graham cracker color by inking some Bristol with Altenew Sand Dunes.  The candy was stamped numerous times with Dark Chocolate and Espresso to get that rich dark chocolate that I love.  The candy was layered 5 times while the marshmallow was popped up with foam.  I wish the words were reversed so my sentiment would say "Sweet hugs".  I didn't have anything else with me to add so it is what it is. 

Congratulations again Less Is More.  You have a good thing going.  Keep it up.






8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your dark chocolate looks scrumptious, this is terrific!

Kathyk said...

Smashing chocolate themed make for the 10th birthday over at LIM

Kathyk

Chrissie said...

Simply and very very sweet Bobby. A terrific CAS design.
Thanks for sharing in the 10th Birthday Challenge at LIM!
Chrissie x
GD and Co-creator Less Is More!

I Card Everyone said...

Delectable, Bobby!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

This is so stinkin' cute, Bobby. That graham cracker looks so real and I LOVE your design. Super adorable!!!

Bonnie said...

That chocolate looks so authentic, Bobby! Yum! Love the coloring of the graham cracker and toasted marshmallow!

TK said...

Cute! I'm pretty sure you'll get s'more love with it too :9)

Izzy Scrap said...

Fabulous CAS card, Bobby! Your chocolate looks so real and so yummy as well as your marshmallow! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.