Sunday, September 19, 2021

Altenew September 2021 Inspiration Challenge

I'm not sure if I've entered the Altenew monthly challenges or not and if not I don't know why since I have so many Altenew stamps and dies.  Here's the photo for the September 2021 Inspiration Challenge.


I thought the colors would work perfectly for the Climber Flowers.  These dies make such beautiful flowers and leaves.


I inked up cardstock with CP inks in the pinks and greens, spritzed for some color variation and then cut all the pieces.  After glueing them together, I placed them on a panel embossed with the Altenew Organic Linen folder and added a heat embossed sentiment (which is actually on dark gray) from Altenew's Heartfelt Sentiments.

Thanks for dropping by.   




If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

They ARE absolutely perfect, Bobby - I love the variations caused by the splash of water, and this lovely embossed card cover!
=]

Bonnie said...

Wow! Gorgeous flowers, Bobby! I love how they look with all that texture behind them!

Lisa Elton said...

Those blooms pop off that white background beautifully! Wonderful card, Bobby!

TK said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful with those layered dies -- to die for!

Loll said...

Beautiful card Bobby! LOVE the wonderful woven texture of the background embossing. The flowers are so pretty ... love those colours!! xx

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and absolutely BEAUTIFUL Bobby!! Love that embossed background too...a perfect resting place for those lovely, lovely flowers!! Hugs. :0)