Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Inkspirational #248

What does retro mean to you?  That's the code word for the next Inkspirational challenge.  I must admit I Googled it for inspiration and found something that sparked an idea.  

The peace sign is from the Honey Bee Helping Hand.  I cut a number of MFT circles and inked it all with CP inks.  The sign is layered and the little pieces inlaid.  I didn't have a sentiment to fit so used the PinkFresh mini puff stickers.  It all really pops on the black card base.

So glad you visited.  Please come back.



If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Well, I guess I'm officially retro, too! Ha! Really cool, Bobby!
Peace out...
=]

Bonnie said...

Definitely retro, Bobby! I remember well when we saw these peace signs everywhere and the psychedelic colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Far out, Bobby this is a groovy retro card!!

Judy Woodland said...

This is so clever and is perfect for the challenge. I love the colors you used, they really pop against the black background. FABULOUS card, my friend!

TK said...

Perfect retro -- you've nailed it!

Pia S said...

OMG - this challenge has made me realize I'm now retro,lol. I remember having peace sign necklaces and earrings. The cheerful colors pop nicely from the black background. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational.