Saturday, October 30, 2021

Just Us Girls #608 - Wild Card Week

I'm hosting Wild Card week at Just Us Girls which means 1. there are 5 Saturdays in October and 2. I can pick anything I want for the challenge.  I decided on this: 


This is such a beautiful time in the US and I thought it would be nice to have a gallery full of colorful leaves.


I started with some panels sprayed with TH Mica spray stains and cut a variety of Lawn Fawn stitched leaves.  I arranged them to allow for the sentiment from Jillian Vance that really says it all.  The photo doesn't really do the leaves justice since you can't see the shine or brightness of the colors.

You don't have to make autumn leaves to join the challenge.  The Design Team and our guest Nora Noll have a variety of leaves for your inspiration.  Will we see your card in the gallery?





If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.


12 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Bobby... gorgeous leaves! and you know I love the sentiment!

Nora Noll said...

This card is GORGEOUS!! I love your layering of those leaves. I love how those mica sprays play on the leaves. Beautiful design.

Vicki Dutcher said...

These leaves are so fabulous in detail! Great card.

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card and leaves and a perfect challenge for our Wild Card week! As for that greeting...how lovely!

Bonnie said...

These leaves are gorgeous, Bobby! Such beautiful jewel tone colors!

Lisa Elton said...

Such pretty cascading leaves, Bobby! This is marvelous!

HilaryJane said...

Love it, those leaves are stunning and I love the sentiment xx

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Those leaves are gorgeous! I love how you arranged them with the sentiment for a beautiful design. Great choice for our Wild Card Week!

Ina G said...

Oh Bobby those leaves are stunning,rich in colour and what a beautiful die. I bet they look spectacular IRL. Love the sentiment - just perfect.
PS A little bit of Cecile Style has rubbed off on me for sure.

cm said...

Gorgeous leaves, Bobby! Of course, you know that the maple ones make my Canadian heart smile and the oak leaves remind me of my dad! LOVE this!
hugs~c

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Bobby this was such a fun challenge this week! I love the rich colours you created for your leaves - their shimmer and sparkle makes for a stunning cascade of autumnal leaves. Beautiful!

Lisa Kind said...

Your leaves are beautiful! I wish I could see the shimmer in person. The layout and sentiment are so pretty. Lovely card!