Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Fusion Card Challenge - Seagull Beach

I used to take photo challenges too literally and had a difficult time with them. I'm getting better at it and when I saw the photo at Fusion I immediately thought of a card I made a few weeks ago for fun and thought it would work perfectly with the beach idea and the colors.


The seashells are from HoneyBee, stamped in VersaFine Clair Morning Mist and colored with  Distress Inks.  I tore a piece of copy paper to make a shoreline, inking the sea with Speckled Egg and the sand with Antique Linen.  A few splatters and a sentiment from the same stamp set were the final touch. 

Thanks for dropping by.  I hope your week is going well.






If you would like to subscribe by email,
please fill out the subscription form in the upper right sidebar.
It is also important to add  Bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com to your contact list 
so Google recognizes the address and delivers the updates.

You may also unsubscribe using the same form. 

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous, and so true! Though we don't see many 'sea' shells on our beach, we usually have a pocket full of lovely smooth stones as little mementos!
=]

Bonnie said...

Love this sentiment, Bobby, and the sea shells! This makes me want to go to the beach!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the colors of your seashells are perfect for this challenge! Pretty card, Bobby!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love the seashells and the colors……Linda Callahan

TK said...

Gorgeous, Bobby, and I'll take that love letter any day! Beaches are so amazing and relaxing

Tristan said...

Very pretty card Bobby. Love how the phot inspired you. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Catd Challenge.